The goals and intentions of the Western Pre-Medical Society are:
1. To increase awareness, appreciation of, and interest in the medical profession.
2. To educate our members about the requirements and procedures involved in entering medical school.
3. To create an atmosphere in which pre-medical students may interact with and educate themselves and others.
4. To assist our members in becoming more qualified candidates for medical school.
5. To provide members with opportunities to volunteer within their community.